- We accept returns within 90 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- We require an RMA (see below for simple process to generate one online) for each item being returned.
- Returned items must be in original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels.
- It is preferred that customers use the same shipping box in which the items arrived.
NOTE: Orders from Hyperion.com cannot be returned at a Hyperion store.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- 15% restocking fee will apply to some returns.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise if you use one of our pre-printed return shipping labels. The shipping fee will be deducted from your refund or store credit.
Food products, undergarments, blind box items, products with downloadable content, the Random Shirt of Awesomeness, giveaways, and other items as noted on the product page cannot be returned for refund or store credit.
If you need a different size of an apparel item you ordered, please place an order for the new size and complete the RMA process for the old size. Just pay shipping to return the old item, then email email@example.com with your new order number, and we will refund the shipping & any promotional price difference. Note that we can’t do apparel exchanges for orders shipped outside the U.S.
In the email, please include:
- Your name
- Original order #
- New order #
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. However, because of the nature of swimwear and the health and safety regulations related to it, swimwear returns or exchanges can only be made if the merchandise is unworn/unwashed and in its original condition with the hygienic liners intact.
How can I make a return?
To return an item, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
How can I request an RMA?
- Go to the Order Management section under your Account. Orders that contain items eligible for return, 90 days old or fewer, will have a Return link to the right.
- Enter the quantities you would like to return along with the reason, and follow any additional instructions.
- After you get your RMA number, you will have the opportunity to have a return shipping label generated for you. If you choose not to use a label provided by us, ship your package back to us at the following address:
RMA: [ include your RMA# here ]
5149 Mesa Terrace, La Mesa, CA 91941
Please place the barcode so it’s highly visible on the return packaging. Do not slap a shipping label on the manufacturer’s packaging. Securely package the returned product within an outer box. We strongly suggest you use a shipment method which includes tracking.
If that’s all too confusing, you can contact us.
Can I return something I received as a gift?
Yes, but you’ll need to contact us for assistance. If you can provide the email address, first and last name, or last name and zip code of the gift giver, we can get your return started.
Can I return something I bought but don’t want anymore?
As long as it’s not one of those non-returnable items; it’s still in the original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels; and it’s within 90 days, sure. However, if you ordered the wrong item, found better prices elsewhere, or just don’t want the item anymore, we’ll deduct the return shipping from your refund or store credit if you choose to use our shipping label.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service with your RMA number for more information.
I live a hop and a skip away from your La Mesa office or your Kentucky warehouse. Can I return my purchase in person?